CWS Architects has over 25 years of experience designing healthcare facilities ranging from from stand-alone clinics to multi-story hospitals. Scope and size of our projects can range from small outpatient clinics to space planning and area delineations for large hospitals. We understand the impacts that various code and civic authorities have on this project type. We are as comfortable working in the hospital environment as we are working with independent medical practices in developing stand-alone clinics.
- 2014 Southern Maine Health Care- Interventional Radiology Biddeford, ME the programming, design and integration of a new, 2,165 square foot Interventional Radiography Imaging suite on the first floor of Southern Maine Health Care’s Biddeford Hospital
- 2012 Southern Maine Health Care – OR/HVAC Modifications Biddeford, ME complete HVAC system reconfiguration to the existing operating rooms for SMHC hospital
- 2011 Southern Maine Medical Center – Area Delineation Biddeford, ME ongoing hospital facility management program developing space layout mapping, existing utility location drawings and Life Safety code compliance information utilized to assist with Joint Commission review and facility maintenance programs.
- 2009 Southern Maine Medical Center - Cardiac Rehab Gym Addition Biddeford, ME Cardiac Rehab Gym Addition to the main hospital for a 4,000 square foot Cardiac Rehab Gym
- 2007 Bridgeton Hospital Fryeburg, ME new 6,800 square foot family medicine clinic.
- 2006 Southern Maine Medical Center – CT Lab Renovations Biddeford, ME Renovation to 3,400 square foot CT Lab within the radiology department of the hospital
- 2004 Southern Maine Medical Center – Information Services Department Renovations Biddeford, ME 5,700 square foot interior renovation and upgrade to the fourth floor IT wing of the hospital.